PILO has been successfully supporting the KZN DoE Jika IMfundo programme in the Pinetown and King Cetshwayo Districts between 2015 and 2018 and is currently working in an additional 4 districts in KZN, the Free State and Gauteng.
PILO seeks to appoint a Project Manager, to be based in the Free State.
Salary: R 650 000 – R 850 000.
- To support the Regional Manager Free State in all aspects of implementation and governance
- To programme manage the implementation of the free state programme under the direction of the Regional Manager
- Co-ordination support of all PILO run workshops and events – To ensure all PILO events occur successfully and to a high quality of standard
- Project management
- Stakeholder management
- A minimum of a Post Graduate degree or equivalent in Public Service or similar is required
- Three years’ experience
- Valid driver’s licence and own car
To apply, submit a covering letter, detailed CV and certified copied of qualifications to [email protected]
If you have not heard from PILO by 25 January 2019, your application was not successful.