- Navigates ambulance to scene of accident in response to emergency calls.
- Maintaining equipment, restocks supplies and cleans ambulance as necessary.
- Assesses nature and extend of illness/injury and patients history from available sources.
- Administers appropriate emergency medical care including life support procedure, decontamination protocols, fluid/drug administration, obtaining EKG readings and vital statistics monitoring.
- Communicates with medical personnel at the clinic, reports/records observations, and follows directives until report is hand –off at the clinic.
- Maintains log book
- Maintains service book
- Performs x-rays
- Maintains x-ray room amenities/facilities
- Attend to any other duties that may be assigned to him by the Administrator.
- Basic Life Support
Must have a drivers licence.
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae, certified copies of their educational certificates and two (2) reference letters to this address , khanya medical clinic PO Box 11559 Maseru 100 or hand deliver them at Khanya medical clinic, Cnr airport and Moshoeshoe Rd.