The management of the Lesotho Electricity Company notifies LEC customers and the public that all LEC offices will close for Christmas break on Friday the 14th December, 2018 at 12:00hrs. All offices will re-open on the 03rd January 2019.
During this Christmas break, services will be offered as follows:
• All sales agents, banks, including (Mpesa and Eco-Cash) will remain open to sell electricity as usual.
• New service connections will continue to be done.
• Customers Service areas countrywide will only open to accept payments for service connections, registering new customers and selling electricity. However, on the 24th and 31st December 2018 all offices will close at 12:00hrs.
• Eco-Cash and Mpesa will still provide electricity vending as usual.
• Faults will continue to be attended and customers can report emergencies at the following Call Centre telephone numbers: 52100000 and the following 22312236, 52272188 and 52272202
Management and staff of LEC wish all customers and the public a merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
Notice by Public Relations Department