APPLICATIONS FOR TURKISH SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME FOR PHD, MASTERS, AND BACHELORS DEGREES FOR 2019
Kindly be informed that the Turkish Scholarship Programme has invited candidates for PhD, Masters and Bachelors’Degree scholarships for 2019 in the following disciplines:
1. Engineering studies
2. Health Sciences
• MASTERS AND PHD
1. Social Sciences
2. Natural Sciences
3. Engineering studies
• Applicant must be a citizen of Lesotho.
• Should be proficient in English.
• Candidates with LGCSE qualification must have a minimum APS of 20 with a minimum B symbol in Maths and Sciences.
• Bachelor’s degree or Btech for Master’s programmes with a minimum of 2nd class pass.
• Masters degree for PHD candidates.
• Application letter addressed to Director –NMDS
• Original and certified copies of academic certificates and transcript
• Certified copy Of National ID.
• Applicants must have paid 50% Loan Bursary repayment requirement.
• Nomination letter from organisation of work confirming that you will be included in the training plan for 2019/2020.
NOTE: Applications must be submitted to NMDS Scholarships office- NMDS Hall on or before the 13th February, 2019.