EMBASSY OF SWITZERLAND, UNIVERSITY OF GENEVA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME FOR 2019-2020.
Kindly be informed that the Embassy of Switzerland – University Of Geneva is calling for applications from suitably qualified candidates for Master of Advanced Studies on European and International Governance for the academic year 2019-2020, tenable in Switzerland.
• Applicants must be a citizen of Lesotho.
• Possess Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum second class second division pass (2;2)
• Are proficient in English.
• Applicants must be employed in Public or Private sector working in Governance related issues.
• Individual Application letter addressed to Director –NMDS
• Original and certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts from Primary to Highest Qualification
• Certified copy Of National ID.
• Loan Bursary statement and proof of payments for those who were previously sponsored
• Applicants should have paid 50% of previous Loan Bursary (applicants who have been previously sponsored by NMDS and cleared arrears.
• Nomination letter for employed applicants.
• Curriculum Vitae
NOTE: Applications should be hand delivered to NMDS hall on or before the 11th, February 2019 during office hours.