Catholic Relief Services is currently recruiting for the following positions: MEAL Coordinator – Determined, Resilient, Empowered, AIDSFree, Mentored and Safe (DREAMS) project; MEAL Coordinator – Coordinating Comprehensive Care for Children (4Children) project; and MEAL Assistant (DREAMS). Full job descriptions and application forms can be requested from LS_SCM@global.crs.org or the CRS Lesotho Offices Reception at Cathedral Area, Main North 1, Maseru.
MEAL Assistant Position Job Summary
You will support the design and implementation of MEAL systems and procedures that are appropriate, effective and cost-efficient. You will also facilitate the collection and entry of the quality data for use at the different stages of MEAL in the project.
MEAL Assistant Key Qualifications
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree optional
- 1 year of experience relevant to job responsibilities
- Computer skills in Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,) or other similar applications, database management, statistical software (SPSS), spreadsheets and graphics.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Demonstrated ability in collaborative/team work.
- Experience in OVC Programming
Interested candidates should submit applications, clearly stating the position/s being applied for, no later than Friday 10th August 2018 at 14.00 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Late applications CANNOT be considered.