Thabure Technologies (PTY) LTD is a Lesotho based Technology company that provides an expansive array of information communications technology consulting and product sales, green technological products such as re-manufacturing of toner and ink cartridges.
Our mission is to diversify into re-manufacturing of toner and ink cartridges, we seek to introduce the emerging clean economy in Lesotho, in order to solve the global environmental challenges and reduce your organization’s massive expenditures on ink and toner cartridges, as well as providing green jobs for Basotho.
Thabure technologies is looking for a self-driven, eligible and qualified candidate that will work as IT personnel.
Role or Responsibilities:
- Technical support to the company.
- Database administration.
- Network management.
- Software and Hardware management.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Technology.
- At least three(3) years of working experience in similar role.
- Must hold a valid drivers licence with at least three(3) years driving experience.
Skill in Graphic Design will be an added advantage.
Applications should be hand delivered at Thabure Technologies, Speedy complex; opposite traffic circle, 2nd floor, Room 16 on or before 19 April 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to[email protected]