HR Business Partner – REF: HRBP
Areas of Responsibility include:
The incumbent is responsible for implementing the Business Partner function through providing strategic and managerial support and ensuring that departmental talent is always optimised so that it enables the Bank to effectively deliver on its mandate. The incumbent is the client “owner” for the allocated line functions and serves as the conduit between the HR Department and line function.
Key performance areas:
• Strategic Planning: Implements the identified and defined immediate, short and long term objectives and plans associated with the provision of HRD support for Business Partnership.
• Policies, Procedures, Systems and Controls: Implements specific policies, procedures, systems and controls to guide HRD operations and functions for the Departments allocated.
• Service Delivery: Manages the implementation of HRM – Business Partnership Strategy for Departments to ensure that the Bank is adequately supported to deliver on its mandate and Strategy.
• Financial Asset Management: Prepares capital and operating estimates and requests expenditure against the approved budget allocations for Business Partnership Division.
• Stakeholder Management and Communication: Interacts and represents the Central Bank on aspects related to HRM; communicates HRM and Business Partnership matters to all internal stakeholders in collaboration with the CoE.
• Administration: Overseeing Business Partnership administrative processes, System utilization and functionality for Departments.
• Risk and Audit Assurance: Implements risk and audit management processes for HRD Business Partnership.
• Reporting: Develops Business Partnership reports for the division.
Candidates applying for this job require the following behavioral competences:
• Organisational skills.
• Communication skills.
• Leadership and managerial skills
• Problem identification and solution skills
• Creativity and innovation.
All candidates wishing to apply should have the above stated behavioural competences and the following minimum qualifications and experience:
• A minimum requirement is Master’s Degree in a Human Resources or related field.
• A minimum experience of five (5) years in HR Generalist experience with at least two (2) of which at managerial level.
Letters of application, comprehensive CV, certified copies of certificates & transcripts, names and contacts (including cell /telephones and email) of two (2) referees must be sent on or before Friday 15th March 2019 @ 16h30 to:
Director of Human Resources, Central Bank of Lesotho, Corner Moshoeshoe and Airport Roads, MASERU 100 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.