The HR Administrator is responsible to help reduce risk to the business by ensuring alignment of HR processes, accurate people data and legislative compliance at all times.
HR Admin Processes:
Mastery of the full HR Admin function resulting in clarity in terms of required actions to be taken in the mrpForms portal, Sage, Dayforce and other HR systems by the HR Administrator:
1) For mrpForms:
- Approvals, rejections and amendments to be made accurately in the portal by the HR Administrator as well as the resultant processes completed accurately in Sage and Dayforce
- Accurate completion of any manual processes that are required once the push to Sage has been completed
- Ongoing engagement with Divisions, associates and other business stakeholders
- Assist mrpHelpdesk to resolve mrpFlow queries
- Work with Group HR Admin Manager and Systems Division to identify bugs and issues, test and further develop mrpForms portal all to improve processes, efficiencies and accuracy of data flow to Sage
- Work on projects with Group HR Admin Manager and Systems Division to ensure full integration and automation between mrpForms, Sage, Dayforce and other HR systems.
- Training of users on mrpForms portal
- Ensure required documentation is scanned into mrpForms portal and easily accessible if required (includes Stores and Head Office)
- Monitor process bottlenecks on the mrpForms portal and escalate concerns or trends that may arise to Divisional Managers, People Managers and the Group HR Admin Manager
2) For Sage:
- Communicate and meet payroll deadlines for HR data input and ensure that the impact of these deadlines on processing and accuracy is understood
- Complete 100% checks in Sage to ensure that associate records are complete and accurate based on the updated instruction received from mrpForms portal
- Extraction of weekly and monthly reports in order to ensure 100% accuracy by the HR Administrator
- Complete data analysis on payroll information to identify issues, trends and recommend corrective action to improve process mapping
3) For Dayforce:
- Ensure associate records have been updated timeously on Dayforce and that Dayforce reflects Sage data at all times
- Work with Group HR Admin Manager and Systems Division to further enhance and automate Dayforce processes
- Assist with training front end users on Dayforce processes as required
- Engage with associates and various role players internally and externally offering a high level of service delivery to ensure you are a brand ambassador and are living the values of MRP at all times.
- Work closely with Divisions to resolve any process or contractual issues that may be raised and escalate these issues to the Group HR Admin Manager if relevant.
- Work collaboratively with the Payroll department, fostering good working relationships between the teams and continually seek new and improved ways of working.
- Work with the Dayforce Team to ensure that Dayforce requirements in terms of data and deadlines are being met and continually seek new and improved ways of working.
- Work closely with the Reward team to support the achievement of the strategic imperatives.
- Assist Group HR Admin Manager in documenting current and future HR Admin processes in the mrpForms portal, Sage and Dayforce.
- Ensure confidentiality, retention and protection of all people information and required documentation aligned to POPI and GDRP legislative requirements.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure accurate Sage People processes and data, including assisting with People reporting, BBBEE verification, skills development and People related data integrity projects.
- Be fully up to date and au faux with company policies, department of labour legislation, payroll processes and Group and Divisional People strategies.
- Work on Group projects linked to HR Administration, HR systems, HR legislation and HCM processes or systems as required.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Previous experience in a Payroll environment essential
- IR experience highly advantageous
Who we are
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; MILADYS; sheet street and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.