Loti Brick invites all Lesotho citizens who are interested in hiring out their vehicles for a period of twenty four (24) months for delivery of Loti Brick Products within the country and to RSA.
CONDITIONS FOR HIRING:
The vehicles should conform to the following conditions:
- Mechanical soundness and road-worthiness;
- The truck is to be efficient regarding completion of all deliveries and should have an open bed with drop down sides for ease of loading;
iii. The vehicles should be well maintained at all times and include reflectors to ensure visibility;
- Vehicle’s exterior and interior should be kept neat and be aesthetically pleasing at all times;
- The truck shall be driven by the truck owner or someone appointed by him and will at all times abide by Loti Brick’s professional code of conduct;
- The vehicles should have a full maintenance record;
vii. The vehicles should be insured under a comprehensive insurance cover for the duration of the contract;
viii. The truck owner should produce a valid goods in transit insurance cover (GIT).
Each submission must be accompanied by:
- Application letter including a certified copy of the National ID or Passport of the truck owner and driver(s);
- Fitness Certificate, A Permit and F Permit;
iii. Certified copy of vehicle insurance cover and goods in transit insurance cover (GIT); iv. Proof of the last date of maintenance/service and next service date;
- Proof of residence (for individual)/operating premises (if a legal entity); vi. Proof of ownership of the vehicle;
vii. Colour pictures of the truck from all four sides;
viii. If the applicant is a company, the submission must be accompanied by certified copies of: Company registration, Company trading license and valid Tax Clearance Certificate.
Applications to be hand delivered to Loti Brick, Thetsane Industrial Area, Maseru, or emailed to
Monday to Friday, between 08:00hrs and 16:00hrs. Deadline for all submission is Friday 12/10/2018.
The preferred applicants will be expected to present their vehicles for an inspection on a date and time that will be communicated.