Hand in Hand Southern Africa (HiHSA) is an NGO with a vision of reducing poverty through job creation. HiHSA is the implementing partner for the UNHCR Livelihoods project in Gauteng with a focus on Johannesburg and Pretoria and also in Durban.
HiHSA seeks to appoint a Loans Officer to be based in Johannesburg.
- Conduct loans presentations to prospective borrowers and provide with the necessary tools for applications
- Investigate the viability of client business idea and loan application
- Quote rates and credit terms to borrowers and prospective borrowers
- Assist borrowers with loan application process and procedures
- Estimate date of delivery to borrower based on knowledge of company’s production and delivery schedules
- Provide ongoing post disbursement contact with existing borrowers
- Assist with tracing lost clients
- Attend to all borrower enquiries and complaints
- Maintain client records
- Compile recommendation for loan approval to PLM
- Perform all loans related administrative work within area of responsibility
- BSc Hons in Accounting or Related Diploma
- Business Management course added advantage
- Minimum of two years’ relevant experience
- Experience community work will be an added advantage
- MLAS Knowledge added advantage
- Organisational ability
- Demonstrated ability to work as a professional and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
To apply, submit your CV and cover letter detailing how your knowledge, skills and abilities are a direct match for the qualifications listed to [email protected]
If you do not hear from us after one week of closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about Hand in Hand Southern Africa, refer to www.hihand.org