First Beat Media is an online entertainment media company. One of our main focuses is on niche online dating. We take pride in our huge portfolio of sites and love connecting people of all sorts of backgrounds via our dating platforms.
Since this is a remote job, you are required to have a constant high-speed Internet connection and a solid PC.
As the PPC Ad Manager, you will be responsible for implementing Pay Per Click strategies, optimizing, scaling, monitoring ads, give suggestion on how to scale, and improve our campaigns.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
- No less than 1 year of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platform (Google AdWords)
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts
- AdWords certification a plus
- Fluent in English (advanced level)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Detail oriented
- Flexible and quick learner
What we offer:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Work from home (remote work)
- Highly professional and friendly team
- Working hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST (there is some flexibility here)
- Full-time employment, this is NOT a part-time job
- Opportunity for growth and promotion
- Please state your desired salary when applying
If you are interested in this position and you meet our requirements, please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Recruitment Data Privacy Statement for Job Applicants: