Botho University was established in 1997 and has rapidly evolved over the years to become a leading multidisciplinary high quality tertiary education provider.
Botho University currently offers programmes through six faculties namely Faculty of Business & Accounting, Faculty of Computing, Faculty of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Faculty of Health and Education, Faculty of Hospitality and Sustainable Tourism and Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research.
Botho University also offers a diverse range of programmes for in-service professionals and organizations. Under the Corporate Training Department, there are over 200 short-term professional development programmes, which can be customized to meet the client’s requirements.
Botho University firmly believes in providing its students with a superior learning environment.
Academic year: starts in June and ends in May
Number of students enrolled: 324
Number of programmes: 8
PROGRAMME OF STUDY OFFERED
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Business Management
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Computing
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Mobile Computing
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Finance
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) Primary
- Master of Education in Higher Education