- Take pride in what we do and our contributions to our organisation.
- In our owner-manager culture, we take responsibility and accountability for our actions and we don’t run away from our problems, but tackle them head-on.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- Embrace the concept of Botho with our understanding of the communities in which we operate. We have unity of purpose where the whole is greater than the part; therefore, no individual or department can function at the expense of another.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
To maintain existing client relationships and obtain new business through the provision of treasury risk mitigation solutions to clients.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum qualification : Minimum B.Com Degree, ACI Diploma is advantageous.
- Minimum years of relevant experience : Minimum 3 to 4 years Global Markets product and relationship management experience.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Make cold calls and obtain leads and referrals from stakeholders.
- Be creative in generating new leads.
- Identify opportunities through different sources and stakeholders.
- Meet with potential clients and understand their needs.
- Provide and propose solutions around the requirements Assist with the implementation of the deal.
- Make regular visits to clients to maintain relationship and business.
- Create calling plan and entertainment plan.
- Review pricing constantly to ensure pricing is competitive.
- Understand the client’s business and identify opportunities to cross sell and introduce new products or additional solutions.
- Review pricing to maximize revenue.
- Keep abreast of changes to clients’ business.
- Interrogate reasons for loss of client.
- Identify credit requirements from the client.
- Submit GM credit requirements to a Credit Analyst for submission to the Credit Committee.
- Attend Credit forums.
- Provide support to presenter at Credit forum.
- Assist with relationship pricing.
- Gather all required documentation from client and submit to KYC team.
- Inform the client of completion of KYC process.
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with all stakeholders, displaying excellent abilities to initiate dialogue, listen, advise, influence and negotiate to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Initiate meetings with key stakeholders to track progress, manage expectations and ensure stakeholders’ requirements are delivered.
- Preserve relationships despite airing conflicting views and seeks mutual gains when addressing conflicts.
- Demonstrates pride in the organisation’s brand, services and products by consistently delivering on the brands promise.
- Plan and manage own workflow, anticipating obstacles, juggling priorities and following through on objectives within agreed time-frames and according to quality standards.
- Stay relevant and up-to-date with legislations and new development.
- Act in an ethical, transparent and morally defensible manner, including highlighting unethical practices.
- earning’s o Flag and debate issues constructively.
Closing date: 14 April 2019