Letšeng Diamond Mine seeks to employ a Mosotho national with the appropriate skills and experience to fill the position of Fuel Depot Controller (Paterson Band CU).
PURPOSE: To carry out all the duties for effective management of the fuel depots, overseeing the fuel depot operations, stock management, fuel depot maintenance, fuel management system and reporting.
MAIN OUTPUTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Development and maintenance of diesel management processes and procedures
• Coordinate and facilitate depots maintenance schedules
• Management of depots critical spares
• Ensure monthly schedule of deliveries with the fuel contractor is adhered to and stock kept at required levels as per contract
• Ensure accurate accounting and reporting of fuel stocks from ordering to dispensing
• Produce daily and monthly reconciliations, ensuring variances are investigated and corrected
• Produce monthly departmental diesel usage reports for sign off
• Manage and maintain the vehicle list of all vehicles refuelling at the depots
• Checks that delivery notes are appropriately signed off
• Ensure that depot operations are adequately staffed and roles and responsibilities defined
• Ensure adherence to company HSE policies, procedures and systems
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• A relevant tertiary qualification with at least 5 years’ experience in management and maintenance of facilities of a similar nature
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Supervisory skills
• The Candidate must be in possession of a valid Driver’s License not less than two years old
• Candidates will be required to undergo a Medical Examination of fitness as per requirements
Interested candidates should submit their applications and CV to The Human Resources Office, Letšeng Diamonds House, Corner Kingsway and Old School Road, P.O. Box 12508, Maseru 100, Lesotho or email to [email protected]
NOTE: All online applicants should have the reference i95/259/FDC as subject of the email.
CLOSING DATE: 29 March 2019.
DISCLAIMER: Only short-listed candidates will be responded to.