As a senior graphic designer you will spearhead SketchDeck’s most creative projects, help our clients execute projects on-brand, inspire other designers, and ensure that we produce top quality design. You will work remotely and will need to draw upon your strong design, communication, and organization skills to work effectively with our international team.
But what exactly is SketchDeck? SketchDeck is the future of the design agency. A tech start-up based in Silicon Valley, we’re redefining the traditional approach to the design process by combining remote working, and innovative technology. Our talented crew is comprised of engineers, marketers, salespeople, account managers, and designers from around the world, all committed to the same goal: Democratizing Design. Working with clients from Fortune 500 companies to exciting new startups, we aim to provide the majority of day-to-day design that marketing and sales organizations need.
We are looking for experienced graphic designers with stellar technical and creative design abilities, and excellent communication skills. To succeed in this role, you will need to:
- Be an expert in PowerPoint
- Be expert or proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Sketch, and other digital tools
- Strong professional English (IELTS band 7)
- Possess great client communication skills
- Be a role model to other designers and provide direction as needed
- Possess at least 5 years of graphic design experience
- Eager to work with corporate clients, including lots of powerpoint!
Pay is $35-$50 depending on location and experience.