The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring consistent corporate financial strategy through a range of avenues such as managing and allocating accounts, financial statements, and tax data. The candidate will also be the point of contact for banks, auditors, and tax authorities.
- Prepare and evaluate variance analysis
· Prepare variance analyses comparing actual results to budget / forecast
· Analyse business performance by Plant/ Platform
· Prepare financial support for capital appropriation requests for plant
· Develop and distribute management reports for local management
- Review and validate monthly, quarterly and yearly close
· Adjust balance sheet accounts for accruals and prepare additional journal entries
- Define allocation methodology
· Review trail balance for correctness
- Minimum B Comm (acc). A Chartered Accounting Certificate will be an advantage.
5 Years finance management experience within a manufacturing operation, preferably within the OEM or related industry.
- Finance policies and procedures
- Financial management in production (new products, engineering changes and commercial open issues)
Salary Upto 1Million Rand Dependingo on Experience
- Human Resources
- Consumer Goods
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing