- Take pride in what we do and our contributions to our organisation.
- In our owner-manager culture, we take responsibility and accountability for our actions and we don’t run away from our problems, but tackle them head-on.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- Embrace the concept of Botho with our understanding of the communities in which we operate. We have unity of purpose where the whole is greater than the part; therefore, no individual or department can function at the expense of another.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
To establish and maintain financial and management procedures for the business. Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements. Prepare and consolidate monthly or yearly reports. Perform financial analysis on management accounts and coordination of annual budgets.
experience and qualifications
- B Comm Degree or B Comm Honours.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Establishment, alignment and management of target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
- Budget analysis, forecast and preparation of budget.
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Makes strategic recommendations or gives options reflecting operational and market imperatives impacting on finance.
- Ensure all financial practices conform to FNB and Legislative accounting, practices and policies by ensuring no audit findings are recorded.
- Provision of recommendations for strategic decisions based on findings from analyses.
- Ensure financial statements are compiles and responsible for the integrity of the information to ensure accurately report on financial results of the business.
- Develop and present Cash Operating Pricing Models and Balanced Scorecards for Finance and MIS department.
- Delivery of timeous, relevant and reliable financial management information for decision making.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
Closing date: 12 March 2019