Moment Travel is growing fast. We’re looking for a talented filmmaker to join us. We need someone with charisma, photography travel passions, and skills ranging from concepting to shooting, editing, and publishing. If you love learning, hustling, and creating, then you’ll love it here at Moment.
What you will be doing:
- Interpreting a creative brief and mapping out what content we need to make.
- Creating high-level storyboards including shot lists and shoot details.
- Create videos to be shared with our 600Ksubscribers
- Shooting the content, sometimes alone but often with other people.
- Discovering, pitching, and working with in-video talent.
- Going on Moment Photo Trips when required, to create content.
- Being an active part of the YouTube filmmaker community.
- Being on camera, similar to Niles and Caleb.
- Working with partners and brands for campaign content.
- Actively working with our internal shopping, product, and content teams.
- Reading, digesting, and summarizing analytics.
- Using data to support the creative process.
- Assist the entire Moment team with customer support emails. We believe that, since the customer is essential to our success, our entire team should be in touch with customers.
You need these qualifications:
- Love to make videos, publish them online, and constantly improve at your craft.
- Have a personality on camera. Our filmmakers are on camera, a lot.
- Humanize photography/filmmaking topics so people understand them.
- Organized, hard-working, and diligent.
- Having a YouTube or Vimeo channel is appreciated.
- Experience at a content publication or content heavy brand is preferred.
- Proficient in Adobe programs, specifically Premiere and After Effects.
- Well versed in motion graphics and animation is a plus.
Compensation And Benefits. We keep it simple:
- Everyone receives equity in the company.
- Everyone receives a salary.
- Everyone receives $550 monthly stipend for medical OR full health insurance. Your choice.
- Everyone receives a free Moment Photo Trip every year to travel the world with their camera.
- Everyone receives $500 a year for their own equipment.
- Company offsites three times per year.
- Unlimited vacation.
- Social Media, Photography, Social Media Marketing, Content Strategy, Video Editing, Content Marketing, Video Production, Adobe Photoshop, Creative Writing, Videography, Storyboarding, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut