Would you like to wake up in the morning feeling passionate about what you were going to do that day?
Would you like to join a team of people who are enthusiastic about their global mission?
Are you fascinated with technology and the digital world as much as you enjoy collaborating with others?
If so, we are very interested in you!
Our rapidly growing organization is expanding with new online schools and programs. We’re looking for an experienced individual to work remotely as Digital Marketing Assistant to Destinee Berman. You can live anywhere in the country and work virtually from your home office. No more commuting!
Here’s some background about our founder and our company’s mission. Destinee Berman is a leader whose passion is helping established spiritual teachers and mind-body healers bring their life’s work online so they can reach people around the globe – while creating more space and freedom in their own lives. She has helped select clients launch education platforms in yoga, astrology, metaphysics, and mindfulness, adding six and seven-figure revenue streams to their businesses each year. You can learn more about our business: destineeberman (dot) com
- Provide launch support for online programs.
- Manage CEO’s schedules for speaking engagements, affiliate calls, webinars, and more.
- Provide social media support on Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms.
- Radiate a customer care attitude, engage students, and build community.
- Support teams behind the scenes and perform production work.
You are our ideal candidate if you. . .
- Thrive in a high-intensity, fast-paced, virtual environment with many moving parts.
- Enjoy managing details and providing flawless execution; naturally tech savvy.
- Excel at prioritizing workflow, possess an intuitive approach, and anticipate needs.
- Work independently by being self-directed and motivated; possess a high level of resourcefulness.
- Communicate clearly with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Actively engage in spiritual/personal growth work.
Your background includes…
- Experience in digital marketing in a supporting role.
- Customer care and executive assistance.
- Expertise in platforms such as Asana, Slack, Google tools, WordPress, Zoom and other relevant software.
- College degree.
Bonus skills that really catch our attention…
- Social media marketing and writing copy that converts.
- Experience working for an online company and knowledge of online courses.
- Ontraport or similar CRM software.
Compensation and Hours
- Part-time position to start, evolving into a full-time role.
- Compensation TBD: Independent Contractor, with a 60-day trial period.
- Available during traditional office hours, Pacific Time.
- Willing to provide support, customer care, and response to social media notifications over the weekend.
- Start date as soon as possible.
Apply with your…
- Cover letter
- Current resume
- Answers to the questions below
We look forward to hearing from you!