Retail & Business Banking
- To support the Team Leader Sales and Service by enabling operational effectiveness to Sales Support.
- To ensure that the customers’ banking needs are identified and fulfilled efficiently and effectively, while managing the risks associated with new accounts, mandates and specimen signatures.
- To maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
- To deal with all credit related issues in the branch i.e. Loan Origination Centre(LOC)
- To ensure that branch meets set targets and achieve target for client service
- Complete all compliance training within laid down timelines
- Opening of accounts:
- Support the frontline in assisting customers as and when the need arises.
- Ensures that routine compliance according to laid down procedures and controls are followed in order to minimise the risk of loss through the opening of fraudulent and undesirable accounts.
- Obtains mandates for accounts when required.
- Ensures that all new service requests (queries and complaints) are logged correctly, as either a “first contact resolution” or “non -first contact resolution” as appropriate.
- Ensures that service requests in personal work list are actioned within agreed timelines
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Diploma in Business Management or related field.
2 Years branch banking experience, with exposure to frontline sales and service support.
- Computer literate
- Good numerical skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good communication skills