- To provide an efficient and effective point of contact for new and existing personal market customers.
- To ensure that the customers’ banking needs are identified and fulfilled efficiently and cost-effectively, while managing the risks associated with new accounts, mandates and specimen signatures
- Maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
- Regularly develops opportunities for sales by actively searching for new contacts to expand sales opportunities.
- Forges business partnerships with Personal and Business Markets in the branch to leverage the interplay between segments for optimal growth and retention.
- Increase branch advances by responsible lending practices (limitisation)
- Identifies migration opportunities and sells products/services reactively.
- Ensures that targets and budgets are met.
- Participates in tactical sales/marketing activities as required.
- Captures applications for Student Loans.
- Closes accounts.
- Actions confirmation of Employment on Customer Relationship Management( CRM)
- Ensures that all leads are logged correctly in the presence of the customer and ensures cross selling opportunities are identified.
- Identifies and actions opportunities for cross- and up-sell.
- Ensures accurate capture, updates or amendments of customer information and history notes.
- Identifies customer needs effectively and opens new accounts according to laid down procedures.
- Transfers, amends and closes accounts as and when requested by customers according to laid down instructions.
- Assist customers efficiently and effectively by ensuring that transactions are processed timeously.
- Ensures that Customer on boarding process is followed when necessary.
- Ensures that customers are fully informed of their rights and obligations to the bank in accordance with the Code of Banking Practice.
- Ensures that all new service requests (queries and complaints) are logged correctly, as either a “first contact resolution” or “non first contact resolution” as appropriate.
- Ensures that service requests in personal work list are actioned within agreed timelines
- Implements all the required steps and controls according to laid down procedures when opening accounts to minimise the risks associated with new business.
- Gathers and completes accurate data for the opening of loan accounts and granting of facilities.Refers matters outside scoring criteria, with the appropriate information, to the accounts support for further investigation.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Diploma in Marketing/ Business Related Course
3 years branch banking experience, with exposure to customer service and sales
- Computer literate
- Good numerical skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good Communications skills
- Structured, systematic
- Organised, diligent, and conscientious
- Team Player