We’re looking for a new teammate in our profitable, independent, and bootstrapped company (24 people from 15 different countries), and give you the opportunity to be part of a fascinating journey. We are 100% remote, and with a flat organizational structure. We’ve seen incredible growth over the last 8 years, driven by a talented and versatile yet small team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Customer Care Representative (f/m/x) full-time, part-time 80 hours/month or on a mini-job basis.
An ideal candidate for this position has excellent communication skills, is a natural learner, an out-of-the-box thinker, empathetic, technically-minded, and unflappable. To succeed in this role, you must be highly adaptive and be able to work in a fast-paced, highly interactive environment.
WE OFFER YOU
- a great work-life balance – work from wherever you are on a flexible shift schedule
- no bullshit – we are a fact- and engineering-driven company (including the founders)
- to work on something important. A lot of businesses say they change lives, but we actually do it. We’ve helped millions of people find love and happiness.
- paid vacation
- a competitive salary
- provide friendly and efficient customer support by handling front-line issues via Zendesk email. Our award-winning apps are used by millions of active users every day
- troubleshoot customer problems in a systematic, solution based and customer focused manner
- moderate user content like profile photos
- investigate reported abuse and take appropriate action
- work agile with a motivated and innovative small team (including us, the two founders)
- work on a mostly flexible schedule, but some weekend availability is expected.
- have a high level of written and spoken fluency in German and English
- have an accurate spelling and grammar
- are committed and able to work independently
- have an eye for detail
- are tech savvy with sound computer skills
- are able to work from home with a fast internet connection
- are self-motivated and energetic
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including references, salary requirements, and possible starting date.