- Take pride in what we do and our contributions to our organisation.
- In our owner-manager culture, we take responsibility and accountability for our actions and we don’t run away from our problems, but tackle them head-on.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- Embrace the concept of Botho with our understanding of the communities in which we operate. We have unity of purpose where the whole is greater than the part; therefore, no individual or department can function at the expense of another.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
To effectively manage and oversee all operational aspects in the achievement of the business objectives.
experience and qualifications
- Relevant Degree.
- 4 to 5 Years operational experience.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management.
- Develop a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Enable Business Unit service delivery through implementing systems, processes and metrics for measuring service levels and satisfaction.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirement through Governance – develop, monitor, maintain and ensure compliance in the business.
- Identify report and mitigate operational risk at a product, process and/or channel level within a business unit.
- Drive operational efficiencies and delivery of superior quality customer experiences and improve operational processes and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Manage SLA agreements for the Business in line with business objectives
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data.
- Plan and execute campaigns successfully and on schedule. Maintain operational accountability for all campaign execution.
- Support effective teamwork within the function. Participate and collaborate across teams.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of Team Leaders and teams in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
- Manage personal and management development to increase own skills and competencies for the managerial function and future Leadership growth opportunities.
Closing date: 15 February 2019