TENDER NOTICE: Consultancy Services For Marketing and Advertising:
The Lesotho Revenue Authority invites tenders from suitably qualified vendors or suppliers interested in entering into a Long Term Agreement with LRA for providing the Authority with the Marketing and Advertising Services. The bidder must be ready to deliver the contract upon the award of the tender. All potential Bidders must be in possession of a proven track record and must be licensed for providing services of this nature.
All bidders must attach copies of valid Tax Clearance Certificates and Company Registration Licences or equivalents; bids without these documents shall be disqualified.
The full Request for proposal (RFP) indicating all requirements and specifications may be collected from the address stated below from 06th March 2019 at 10:00 Am. An alternative for emailing the RFP is also offered and bidders who may have interest may contact the e-mails below for assistance.
- Tender documents will be available at a non-refundable tender deposit of R500
- The price quoted in the Bid must include all applicable taxes and duties
- The Bids must be submitted not later than 12:00 hours on the 05th April 2019 and they shall be opened same day at 12:05hours
- Tenders received later than the above mentioned deadline, telegraphic, faxed or electronic tenders will not be accepted.
- Detailed tender packaging and labelling requirements in theRFP must be adhered to or this shall lead to disqualification.
- Important indicative dates:
|Issue RFP||6th March 2019|
|Final date to submit written questions only (email format)||20th March 2019|
|Compulsory Pre- bidding meetings||20th March 2019 @ 10:00 a.m.|
|Distribution of questions and answers to all bidders (email format)||26th March 2019|
|Final date for submission of Bidder proposals in response to the RFP||5th April [email protected] 12:00|
|Public opening of the bids||5th April 2019 @12:05|
7. All tenders must be addressed and delivered to:
The Secretary – Tender Committee
Lesotho Revenue Authority
Government Complex, Phase III
Cnr. Kingsway Road and Old High Court Road
Finance House, Ground Floor – Office Number 0013
Any queries concerning this tender should be addressed to the Secretary of Tender Committee at this e-mail address: [email protected]