CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR SECURITY SERVICES AT 3 LPPA SITES
The Lesotho Planned Parenthood Association (LPPA) invites proposals from qualified interested security Companies to provide security services at its three sites: Maseru, Mafeteng and Mohale’s Hoek offices.
Evaluation criteria for security services will be based on the following:
- Equipment to be used.
- Record of Service of the company
- Qualifications and proof of screening of personnel to be deployed
- Strategy/method of service delivery
The interested companies should submit both financial and technical proposals.
- The signed contract shall be for five (5) years, but renewable annually upon satisfactory performance by the company.
- Deployed fire armed security guards shall work night shifts on week days (Monday to Thursday), which will start at 17:00hrs to 08:00hrs. On weekends, starting from Fridays at 12:30hrs, shifts will run until the following Monday at 08: 00hrs.
- Guided Site inspection and tour of premises to be GUARDED shall be conducted on a date that shall be communicated.
- The financial proposal amount should include VAT.
Interested companies should submit their proposals accompanied by the following:
- Registration certificates certified at source
- Tax clearance certificate certified at source
- Proof of insurance cover.
PROPOSALS LABELING INSTRUCTIONS:
The Sealed proposals ( financial & technical), bearing NO identification of the company name, must clearly be labeled as follows: “Security Services for LPPA Premises, LPPA House, Pope John Paul II Road, P.O Box 340, Maseru 100, Lesotho,” and be submitted to LPPA offices no later than 15 March 2019 at 12:00 noon.
Late submissions will not be accepted.
Lesotho Planned Parenthood Association reserves the rights to decline all the proposals if it finds necessary.