Liqhobong Mining Development Company (Pty) Ltd, a subsidiary of Firestone Diamonds plc, invites suitably qualified, competent, self-driven and results oriented Basotho to apply for the following vacant Positions:
To safely control, maintain and replace conveyor belts / systems and
components such as belt scraper / belt skirtings to ensure optimized
availability of the conveyor systems at all times. To move materials or product to and from the stockpiles and processing stations. The incumbent will also be responsible for the replacement of pulley lagging / re- lagging of pulleys repair of the rubber lining of sumps / chutes plus ceramic tiling or repairs as required.
Qualifications & Experience
• 3 years’ experience as a Beltsman in a plant or manufacturing environment;
• A relevant trade diploma or trade test certificate from a recognized / accredited institution;
• Knowledge of conveyor belt system, maintenance techniques, tools and principles of belt splicing;
• Use of machine and tools including their design, repair and maintenance.
Skills, Competencies and Legal Requirements
• Time management;
• Optimal use of materials and spares;
• Sound technical trouble shooting/ fault finding skills;
• Proficiency in English;
• Quality control and plant equipment maintenance;
• Hand-eye coordination skills
Application letters including a detailed CV and certified copies of relevant qualifications should be submitted to:
Letsie Office Park – Pension House
email address: [email protected]
For full details regarding requirements of positions, interested applicants should visit: http://www.firestonediamonds.com/contact-us/current-vacancies
Closing date for submission of applications for above Positions is Friday 11th January 2019 at 16h00
Disclaimer: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.