Tangerine Inc. is looking for a prolific Artistic Associate with proven experience in working with creative teams and designing with input from other professionals for both print and digital media. As an Artistic Associate, you will contribute to the collaborative design process – partnering closely with the entire team from concept through to development. You should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other visuals.
What you’ll do;
• Study design briefs and conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
• Coordinate with external agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
• Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
• Advise the team with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
Who you are:
• A multi-tasker who proactively seeks out opportunities to support the team with a can-do & follow through attitude
• Strong team player who can work independently & within a team – navigate well in fast paced environment
• A critical thinker with the ability to exercise swift problem-solving skills
• Demonstrate strong organization, verbal & written communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail – follow through in execution
• Exceptional creativity and innovation
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Required Education and Experience:
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• 1-3 years’ design and photography experience
Call: +266 53702654 /+266 67108501
Email : [email protected]
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the essential functions that will be required of the position and should not be construed as a declaration of specific duties and responsibilities of the particular position. Employees will be assigned specific job-related duties through their hiring departments.
Closing Date: 31st January at 14:00pm