Are you a millennial entrepreneur under the age of 30 leading an organization driving change in your community? Apply now for the second annual GSG Millennial Honors award.
In partnership with the Global Steering Group for Impact Investment (GSG), an independent global organization catalyzing impact investment and entrepreneurship, ANDE is seeking to honor three impact entrepreneurs under 30 years of age for their work to benefit people and the planet.
The awards will be presented at the GSG Impact Summit 2018 in New Delhi, India, October 8-9, 2018. Winners will be flown to New Delhi to receive the honors from Sir Ronald Cohen, chair of the GSG.
We are inviting applications for the 2018 GSG Millennial Honors fulfilling the following criteria:
- The honorees must be no more than 30 years of age on 8 October 2018. In case of co-founders, one of the co-founders must meet this age criteria.
- The honorees must have founded and incorporated a social or environmental impact venture, either as a for-profit (i.e., profit with purpose) company, non-profits, co-operative or as other legal forms no later than 8 October 2016.
- Impact ventures qualified to apply must be at least two years old, have experienced significant revenue and/or earned fees, and must demonstrate measurable impact, scalability and sustainability.
Rules & Awards
- Nominees must provide all information requested to be considered.
- Nomination write-ups must be no more than 2 pages.
- Winners will be informed by August 15, 2018.
- The awards will be presented at the GSG Impact Summit 2018 in New Delhi, October 8-9, 2018 and honorees must be able to attend in person.
- Winner’s flight costs and hotel accommodations to attend the Summit in New Delhi will be covered by the Ford Foundation and Michael & Susan Dell Foundation.
- Applicants that require international travel to attend the Summit in New Delhi are expected to apply for a VISA to travel to India immediately following their notification of acceptance.
- For additional questions regarding the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Steering Group for Impact Investment: The GSG (gsgii.org) is an independent multilateral catalyzing impact investment and entrepreneurship. We improve lives and the planet by making Impact count.